I had a Brunch gig today so didn’t get to work much on the house project…but I did get in a couple of hours this afternoon. I got all the holes drilled in the trailer frame to bolt the floor down and managed to flip the floor over and put it back in place on the trailer. I got 4 bolts in to hold it down but didn’t really want to go crawling around on the barn floor to do the others in the clothes I was wearing so I left that task for next time. Now, this part of the floor is ready for the spray-in closed cell foam insulation. I’ll finish the living area floor next weekend (I hope) and it will be ready for the foam men.
More Kitchen & Bathroom Floor